There are multiple options for food while attending the University of Hertfordshire!
On Campus Opportunites:
The Forum serves as a hot spot for student life. The Forum is located on College Lane Campus
- Co-Op Grocery/Convenient store (Comparable to a small Wal-Mart)
- Elehouse - restaurant, cafe, bar
- cafeteria with lunch and dinner served daily
- one bar
- vending machines
- ASDA: The British Wal-Mart (buses go from College Lane Campus daily)
- Co-Op: Larger version of the Co-Op in the Forum, 5 minute walk
- Many restaurants throughout Hatfield: McDonald's, Subway, and many nice sit-down restaurants as well
- MULTIPLE delivery opportunities: Pizza, Chinese, Indian, and Sandwiches
- Galleria: shopping, restaurants, movie theater
- Forum: 2 bars, 1 club
- Elehouse: trivia, karaoke, pool tables, Tvs
- One of my favorite times at the Elehouse was during the Superbowl, they set up the bar with fun "American" foods: corndogs and nachos (so fun!)
Though you are not at all limited to these options, these are just a couple easy options for cheap and easy fun to have with the students you are studying with as well as meet other students.
Again, if you have any questions feel free to contact me via facebook or email!
or Jane Keehn